EHTC—View the Future, Spark the Potential
Eyes High Training Center (EHTC) is an Edmonton-based, Canada-wide, professional training center focusing on career-orientated hard skills training. We see ourselves as JOB PLACEMENT facilitator. Our ultimate goal is to be the #1 choice to obtain premium training service for those desiring to upgrade career skills. EHTC strives to provide cutting-edge level and tailored programs for the learning community. EHTC’s mission is to assist clients to be placed in a leading position of future technology trend.
Function/Purpose: What is the opportunity?
EHTC is looking for a sharp and dynamic individual to join the team as a Marketing Coordinator, primarily responsible for the marketing needs of the EHTC Training Programs and Job/Internship Placement Channel. The role directly reports to the Marketing Manager and is a very important part of EHTC Marketing, Partnership, and more.
Responsibilities: What will you do?
The scope and responsibilities are limited only by your proven ability and eagerness to grow!
· Program Marketing and Reporting
· Partnership Development
· Communication and Writing
· Other duties as required
Qualifications: What do you need to succeed?
· Strong MOTIVATION to learn and succeed
· Passion for what you do (only those who have bottom-heart passion can show the so-called TALENT)
· Understanding of general marketing strategies (online & offline) to targeted communities (college students, young professionals, immigrants, and those who need skill upgrading)
· Excellent communication and writing skills (it’s totally OK if you do not have answer, but you have to know how to ask question)
· Proven experience in designing posters and composing marketing scripts
· Work well in a team based environment (leader or supporter, either way)
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, publisher, word, outlook), Google form, Eventbrite event page, Facebook/LinkedIn homepage and WeChat Official Account
· Strong attention to detail, well-organized, and result-driven
· Connections with local professional groups, organizations, and student clubs
· Event organization experience
In return, what you can expect:
1. Competitive salary and benefits package
2. Work with go-getter
3. Learn how to MAKE IT HAPPEN
Interested: How to apply?
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 10:00 pm January 3rd, 2018. We need a short cover letter to tell us why you apply this position and what contribution you can bring!
Job type: part-time
Job Location: Edmonton, AB
Application Deadline: 10:00 pm, January 3rd, 2018