Eyes High Education and Technologies Limited or Eyes High is an educational and career training service provider based in Edmonton, Alberta. With clients across North America, Eyes High provides a full range of training and career development services. From career mentoring to technical skills workshops, and resume writing courses, Eyes High provides comprehensive and customized career support services for career-focused individuals. We also develop partnerships with industry to provide our clients with real-world experiential learning opportunities and career-specific advice. With a market-base of over a million international students across North America, Eyes High helps and supports many new Canadians and international students with personal career development as they transition to a new life in Canada. We break the mold of traditional career and coaching models by offering relevant, timely, and industry-specific coaching services customized to the strengths of the individual. Many of our clients face multiple barriers to a successful career transition. Whether it is improving language skills, acquiring and developing career-specific competencies or acclimating to a new culture, Eyes High will work with clients to help them develop the skills and confidence required for success in their chosen career field. Eyes High has built strong partnership with local industries and established a coach pool of more than 100 excelling professionals from diverse industries, like government, finance, banking, IT, high-tech, engineering, etc.
Eyes High is an Authorized Training Center of Autodesk, as well as Authorized Testing Center of Autodesk software.
Due to rapid expanding, we are looking for 1 Part Time Revit Instructorfor Edmonton Head Office. People are always a crucial part for all organisations. As a start-up, we are eager to partner with those who can truly devote themselves to projects, with the GO-GETTER attitude.
As a passionate and focusing start-up, EHTC offers competitive compensation as per experience and qualification.
How to apply
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview.
Location: Multiple in Canada Area
EHTC—View the Future, Spark the Potential
Eyes High Training Center (EHTC) is an Edmonton-based, Canada-wide, professional training center focusing on career-orientated hard skills training. We see ourselves as JOB PLACEMENT facilitator. Our ultimate goal is to be the #1 choice to obtain premium training service for those desiring to upgrade career skills. EHTC strives to provide cutting-edge programs tailored for the learning community. EHTC’s mission is to assist in placing clients in a leading position for the trend future technology.
Function/Purpose: What is the opportunity?
EHTC is looking for a sharp and dynamic individual to join the team as a Marketing Coordinator, primarily responsible for the marketing needs of the EHTC Training Programs and Job/Internship Placement Channel. The role directly reports to the Marketing Manager and is a very important part of EHTC Marketing, Partnership, and more.
Responsibilities: What will you do?
The scope and responsibilities are limited only by your proven ability and eagerness to grow!
· Program Marketing and Reporting
· Partnership Development
· Communication and Writing
· Other duties as required
Qualifications: What do you need to succeed?
· Result-Driven and ability to GET IT DONE
· Strong MOTIVATION to break through challenges
· Understanding of general marketing strategies (online & offline) to targeted communities (college students, young professionals, immigrants, and those who need skill upgrading)
· Excellent communication and writing skills (it’s totally OK if you do not have answer, but you have to know how to ask question)
· Proven experience in designing posters and composing marketing scripts
· Work well in a team based environment (leader or supporter, either way)
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, publisher, word, outlook), Google form, Eventbrite event page, Facebook/LinkedIn homepage and WeChat Official Account
· Strong attention to detail, well-organized, and result-driven
· Connections with local professional groups, organizations, and student clubs
· Event organization experience
In return, what you can expect:
1. Competitive salary and benefits package
2. Work with go-getter
3. Learn how to MAKE IT HAPPEN
Interested: How to apply?
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 10:00 pm May 19, 2018. We need a short cover letter to tell us why you apply this position and what contribution you can bring!
Job type: Part-time/Full Time
Job Location: Multiple location in Canada Area
Application Deadline: Open until filled